Pages

Friday, October 9, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ PLEASE SEE US

 


BY CAITLIN MULLEN


NARRATED BY HILARY HUBER, COREY BRILL, PIPER GOODEVE, & DARA ROSENBERG



THE DETAILS


❐ ATLANTIC CITY
❐ SERIAL KILLER MYSTERY
❐ SUSPENSE THRILLER
❐ MULTIPLE POV'S
❐ LENGTH OF AUDIO ➯ 11 HOURS, 54 MINUTES
 I LISTENED ON LIBBY THROUGH MY LIBRARY


I loved everything about this story, well as much as one can love a story about serial killings, anyway.  The seediness, the realness, the tarot readings, the Atlantic City setting, all of it was so engaging.  I also really enjoyed the narratives from the victims, the way it was done...it really added to the story.  

This story has it all...including amazing characters, exceptional writing, a palpable atmosphere that was made even better by the fantastic narration from each of the narrators.  I highly recommend, reading or listening...whatever you prefer, but I wholeheartedly suggest this in Audio format.



BREAKDOWN
Narration ➯ 5+ STARS
Plot  5/5
Characters  5/5
The Feels  5/5
Pacing  5/5
Addictiveness  5/5
Theme, Tone or Intensity  4.7/5
Originality/Believability  5/5
Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening)  5/5
Twisty-ness/Mystery  4.5/5
Ending  4.7/5
SUMMATION  5 STARS


I LISTENED TO THIS FOR THE SQUARE


FOR HALLOWEEN BINGO 2020





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER