Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ CONFESSIONS ON THE 7:45

 


BY LISA UNGER


NARRATED BY VIVIENNE LEHENY




THE DETAILS


❐ MYSTERY SUSPENSE
❐ DOMESTIC THRILLER
❐ IT ALL STARTS FROM A TRAIN RIDE HOME
❐ SECRETS, LIES, & BETRAYALS
❐ TWISTY & SLIGHTLY TWISTED
❐ LENGTH OF AUDIO ➯ 12 HOURS, 29 MINUTES
 I LISTENED ON LIBBY THROUGH MY LIBRARY


This is going to be super quick...because my review writing time has been seriously compromised by RL lately.  I found this to be not only engaging but totally twisted in a good way.  I had the most fun trying to figure it all out and usually just when I thought I did...I was floored by the depths that this story went to.  

This really should've had a second narrator...it wouldn't have ruined the mystery at all...so why didn't it have a second narrator.  Vivienne Leheny was actually really good but again, not to beat a dead horse...it really should've had a second narrator.



BREAKDOWN
Narration ➯ 4 STARS
Plot  4.5/5
Characters  4.5/5
The Feels  5/5
Pacing  4.5/5
Addictiveness  4.5/5
Theme/Tone/Intensity  5/5
Originality/Believability  4.5/5
Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening)  4/5
Twisty-ness/Mystery  4.3/5
Ending  4.7/5
SUMMATION  4½ STARS




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER