Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ ALL HIS PRETTY GIRLS

 


BY CHARLY COX


NARRATED BY KATE ZANE




THE DETAILS


❐ DETECTIVE ALYSSA WYATT #1
❐ SUSPENSE/THRILLER
❐ SERIAL KILLER MYSTERY
❐ NAIL-BITING WORTHY
❐ LENGTH OF AUDIO ➯ 11 HOURS, 6 MINUTES
 I LISTENED ON HOOPLA THROUGH MY LIBRARY


If you're looking for a super intense suspense/thriller then look no further especially if you dig a story that doesn't shy away from graphic depictions of violence.  With one of these scenes, I even had tears in my eyes.  It was so powerful.  This was not only well written with an engaging and refreshing cast of characters it had me on the edge almost the entire time I was listening.  It's also a debut.

A second narrator for the male parts of this book would have been really awesome...but other than that, the narration by Kate Zane was perfectly performed.  She is a new-to-me narrator and one that I would gladly listen to again.  I'm impatiently waiting for the next book to be recorded in this series so I can do just that.



BREAKDOWN
Narration ➯ 4¼ STARS
Plot  4.5/5
Characters  4.5/5
The Feels  5/5
Pacing  4.7/5
Addictiveness  5/5
Theme/Tone/Intensity  5/5
Originality/Believability  4/5
Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening)  4.5/5
Twisty-ness/Mystery  4.3/5
Ending  4.3/5
SUMMATION  4½ STARS




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER