Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ WHERE THE BLAME LIES

 




BY MIA SHERIDAN

NARRATED BY TEDDY HAMILTON & CALLIE DALTON

SYNOPSIS & BUY LINKS ON AUTHORS WEBSITE❐




❐ Overall Rating 4½ | Narration 5
❐ Where #1 
❐ Dual POV's
❐ Romantic Suspense...heavy on the suspense
❐ Taken & held against her will



One of the best romantic suspense books I've listened to in a while...I was starting to think that this sub-genre wasn't going to work for me.  Most that I've read felt too cheesy, too unbelievable.  This had heart, suspense, decent characters and I didn't guess the ending...I thought I had it all figured out but ultimately she got me.  The duo narrating was quite good, too.


❐ Audible Listen
❐ Length ➯ 10H 54M
❐ Steaminess to Story Ratio ➯ 15/85
❐ Plot ➯ 4.5/5
❐ Characters ➯ 4.3/5
❐ The Feels ➯ 4.5/5
❐ Twisty-ness/Mystery ➯ 4.5/5
❐ Ending ➯ 4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER