Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ NONE SHALL SLEEP



BY ELLIE MARNEY

NARRATED BY CHRISTINE LAKIN, MAXWELL HAMILTON, ZACH VILLA, & JAKE ABEL




❐ Overall Rating 4¾ | Narration 5
❐ Mystery/Thriller/Horror
❐ Very reminiscent of Silence of the Lambs
❐ YA-ish
❐ Serial Killers


An excellent story, creepily scary and bloody gruesome.  Billed as being Silence of the Lambs meets Sadie...I totally agree with the SOTL comparison, but I'm not feeling the Sadie comparison at all.  Set in the early 80s...maybe when profiling was just really becoming mainstream.  What they have these teens (who are 18) carrying out and/or what they end up doing on their own, I should say; felt a lot like profiling serial killers.  Either way, it was really quite compelling, and I didn't see the end coming...at least, not until right before the shit hit the fan.  Also, the narration by each of the narrators was performed perfectly.



❐ Libby Listen through my Library
❐ Length ➯ 11H 19M
❐ Plot ➯ 4.7/5
❐ Characters ➯ 5/5
❐ The Feels ➯ 5/5
❐ Twisty-ness/Mystery/Thrills ➯ 5/5
❐ Ending ➯ 4.5/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER