Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

AUDIBLE ORIGINAL ➯ THE MYSTERY OF ALICE

 



BY LEE BACON

NARRATED BY Bryan Kennedy, Jessica Almasy, Josh Hurley, Cassandra Morris, Libby McKnight, Emily Bauer, & Michael Crouch




❐ Overall Rating 3 | Narration 5
❐ Free Audible Original
❐ These are Middle School age kids???
❐ Mystery
❐ Video Diary


I suppose the story was interesting...but can I see this all being played out by middle-school-aged children...no, not at all.  No matter how rich they are.  If they had been high schoolers...maybe I could have bought it.  

I'm fairly certain that Emily Bauer is the main narrator in this and lots of other listeners have said that she was too immature sounding...but I thought she was perfect.



❐ Audible Listen
❐ Length ➯ 6H 24M
❐ Plot ➯ 2.5/5
❐ Characters ➯ 3.5/5
❐ The Feels ➯ 3/5
❐ Twisty-ness/Mystery/Thrills ➯ 3/5
❐ Ending ➯ 3/5






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER