Pages

Friday, November 27, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ GOODNIGHT BEAUTIFUL



BY AIMEE MOLLY

NARRATED BY VAL TOOMEY, GEORGE NEWBERN, MARIN IRELAND, & JOEL FROOMKIN




❐ Overall Rating 4½ | Narration 4½
❐ Mystery/Psychological Thriller/Suspense
❐ Clever Misdirection and a shout-out to a well-known book/movie
❐ Multiple POV's 
❐ This one is best to go into blind...



This story snuck up on me and I didn't even realize how much I enjoyed it until it was over.  It was told in a way that was refreshingly different...and that...is always a good thing.

You know I'm not sure what parts of the story were the misdirection parts or my own personal misdirection???  All I can tell you without giving anything away is...just go read it...or listen to it.  I can't even tell you what I thought of the narration because I might inadvertently give something away if I do.  I can say that it was performed quite well by all, though.



❐ Libby Listen through my Library
❐ Length ➯ 7H 52M
❐ Plot ➯ 4.7/5
❐ Characters ➯ 4.3/5
❐ The Feels ➯ 4.5/5
❐ Twisty-ness/Mystery/Thrills ➯ 4.3/5
❐ Ending ➯ 4.3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER