Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ LEIA: PRINCESS OF ALDERAAN



BY CLAUDIA GRAY

NARRATED BY SASKIA MAARLEVELD




❐ Overall Rating 4¼ | Narration 5
❐ Star Wars Disney Canon
❐ Part of Journey To Star Wars:  The Last Jedi
❐ Single POV --16-Year-Old Leia
❐ Approximately 3 years before A New Hope
❐ A budding rebellion
❐ A tragic romance


I really like getting the backstory's on my two favorite characters in the Star Wars Universe.  And while I wasn't pulled into this story quite as much as I was with Han Solo's backstory...I still really liked this.  This backstory is not only about Leia but also about a budding rebellion.  A trip to the planet Crait and Naboo, a little R2D2, a look at how her friendship with Amilyn Holdo came about, and a little romance round this story out quite well.  There is a few other tidbits strewn about that makes this an interesting addition to the Star Wars Disney Canon.  As always, with the Star Wars books, the audio is very well done...Saskia Maarelveld is excellent.


❐ Libby Listen through my Library
❐ Length ➯ 9H 54M
❐ Plot ➯ 4.3/5
❐ Characters ➯ 4.5/5
❐ The Feels ➯ 4.3/5
❐ Ending ➯ 4.3/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER