Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ TEN BELOW ZERO

 




BY WHITNEY BARBETTI

NARRATED BY NATASHA SOUDEK

SYNOPSIS & BUY LINKS ON AUTHORS WEBSITE❐



❐ Overall Rating 4 | Narration 4
❐ Stand-alone with mostly single POV
❐ Contemporary Romance
❐ Sex-plicit
❐ One has cancer
❐ One has a traumatic past
❐ Both of them have forgotten how to live


I'm always happy when I can find a romance that can actually make me feel something.  This one did...with indelible characters whose stories felt unique. Also, the ending completely came through for me, too...I was worried it was going to be another one of those books.  It was also on Kindle Unlimited.  Double Bonus.

The narration wasn't great per se, it was very monotone...and yet, she felt perfect for the voice of the heroine since she proclaims to not feel much at all...she is just existing.  Good for this story doesn't necessarily mean she is good for any others and I don't know if she sounds this monotone in everything she performs because this is the only book I've listened to her in...so...for all I know, she could be amazing.



❐ Audible Listen through KU
❐ Length ➯ 9H 44M
❐ Steaminess to Story Ratio ➯ 20/80
❐ Plot ➯ 4/5
❐ Characters ➯ 3.8/5
❐ The Feels ➯ 4/5
❐ Ending ➯ 4.3/5










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER