Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

 

BY VARIOUS AUTHORS

NARRATED BY 

SYNOPSIS & BUY LINKS ON AUTHORS WEBSITE❐



❐ Overall Rating 3¾| Narration 5
❐ Star Wars
❐ Anthology
❐ Side Stories from a certain point of view


Some were good, a few were really good and some I tuned out completely.  I'm glad I rewatched The Empire Strikes Back before starting this...I didn't realize how long it had been since I last watched it.  I had forgotten a lot of it. 

My favorites were: 

Disturbance by Mike Chen, which was superbly narrated by Sam Whitwer.  Darth Sidious/The Emporer/Palpatine...he senses a disturbance in the force.

She Will Keep Them Warm by Delilah S, Dawson, and narrated by January LaVoy...from the head of a Tauntaun.

Wait For It by Zoraida Cordova, narrated by John Hamm...Boba Fett!

The First Lesson by Jim Zub narrated by Marc Thompson...Yoda!

But What Does He Eat by S.A. Chakraborty narrated by Soneela Nankani...seriously what or how does Vader eat???

and of course...loved hearing from L3-37 in...

Faith in an Old Friend by Brittany N. Williams, narrated by Soneela Nankani, January LaVoy, and Emily Woo Zeller.  


❐ Libby Listen through my Library
❐ Length ➯ 17H 59M







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER