Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ● TRUEL1F3 & THE LIFEL1K3 SERIES ●


BY JAY KRISTOFF

    NARRATED BY ERIN SPENCER

    LIFEL1K3 RATING  5 STARS
    DEV1AT3 RATING  5 STARS
    TRUEL1F3 RATING  4½ STARS


    THE DETAILS


    ● LIFEL1K3 SERIES #3
     YA DYSTOPIAN
     ACTION PACKED
    ● I ROBOT MEETS MAD MAX WITH A DOLLOP OF WALL-E
     STILL MORE LEMON FRESH THAN EVE
     SO MANY POV'S --THAT I COULDN'T KEEP TRACK OF THEM ALL
     LENGTH OF AUDIO - 13 HOURS, 25 MINUTES
     I LISTENED ON LIBBY THROUGH MY LIBRARY




    MY THOUGHTS●●●


    I loved the first and the second book...and I rated them both five stars.  The third book, I don't know, maybe I wanted more from the ending or maybe it was just me not fully connecting this time.  I'm not sure what is was, but either way, this is a spectacular apocalyptic series.  

    This series has so many themes and these are just some of what you'll find in this series:  friendship goals, what it means to be alive, free will, what makes a family, it's okay to be different.  These indelibly written themes coupled with characters that are so very likable they feel like friends make this a trilogy that's not to be missed.

    Erin Spencer did a fantastic job narrating this series...but it really should have had a full-cast narration.  Why did you not go with a full cast, Mr. Kristoff???  It would have made this series epic.


    BREAKDOWN●●●

    ● Narration Rating ⇢ 4 STARS
    ● Plot ⇢ 4.8/5
    ● Characters ⇢ 4.3/5
    ● The Feels ⇢ 4.2/5
    ● Pacing ⇢ 4.5/5
    ● Addictiveness ⇢ 4.2/5
    ● Theme, Tone or Intensity ⇢ 4.5/5
    ● Originality ⇢ 5/5
    ● Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening) ⇢ 3.8/5
    ● World-Building ⇢ 5/5
    ● Ending ⇢ 4/5
    ● Summation ⇢ 4½ STARS



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Latest Post

    AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER