Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW⤏ AHSOKA (STAR WARS)


BY E.K. JOHNSTON

    NARRATED BY ASHLEY EKSTEIN


    THE DETAILS


    ⤏ STAR WARS DISNEY CANNON 
    ⤏ BACKSTORY FOR AHSOKA/ASHLA/FULCRUM (MORE LIKE MIDDLE-STORY)
    ⤏ JEDI PADAWAN
    ⤏ LENGTH OF AUDIO - 7 HOURS, 4 MINUTES
    ⤏ I LISTENED ON LIBBY THROUGH MY LIBRARY



    MY THOUGHTS⇣


    Full Disclosure:  I've never watched a single episode of The Clone Wars, which is probably because it's a cartoon.  That being said this was a neat little story and a great little addition to my repertoire of Star Wars books that I've listened to on Audio.  The Star Wars world is much more vast than what you see in the movies, and I'm only scratching the surface of all that it has to offer.

    I loved Ashley Ecstiens narration...she was perfect...she should really do more narrating...there seems to be only a handful of books she's narrated and most are Star Wars ones.

    Ahsoka is fierce, loyal and a Jedi...what's not to love...I think she deserves a song.









    BREAKDOWN⇣

    Narration Rating ⇢ 5 STARS
    Plot ⇢ 4/5
    Characters ⇢ 4.2/5
    The Feels ⇢ 3.8/5
    Pacing ⇢ 4/5
    Addictiveness ⇢ 4/5
    Theme, Tone or Intensity ⇢ 3.7/5
    Originality ⇢ 5/5
    Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening) ⇢ 4/5
    World-Building ⇢ ?/5
    Ending ⇢ 3.8/5
    Summation ⇢ 4/5





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    My Latest Post

    AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER