Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ THE SEA OF LOST GIRLS



BY CAROL GOODMAN

NARRATED BY NATALIE NAUDUS


THE DETAILS

❐ MURDER AT A PRIVATE SCHOOL
❐ LENGTH OF AUDIO ➯ 8 HOURS, 2 MINUTES
 I LISTENED ON LIBBY THROUGH MY LIBRARY


The narration by Natalie Naudus may have or may not have been at fault for my lack of enthusiasm for this book.  I would be willing to try another book with her narrating to find out, though.

I found this to be overall...uninspiring, unengaging, and predictable...and I'm basically unmotivated to say anything more about this.


MY RATING 2 STARS


BREAKDOWN
Narration ➯ 3½ STARS
Plot  2/5
Characters  2/5
The Feels  2/5
Pacing  2/5
Addictiveness  2/5
Theme, Tone or Intensity  2/5
Originality/Believability  2/5
Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening)  2.5/5
Twisty-ness/Mystery  1/5
Ending  2/5
SUMMATION  2 STARS


I LISTENED TO THIS FOR THE SQUARE


FOR HALLOWEEN BINGO 2020




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER