Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2020

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ DON'T LOOK FOR ME

 




BY WENDY WALKER


NARRATED BY THERESE PLUMMER





THE DETAILS

❐ MYSTERY⬦ SUSPENSE ⬦ THRILLER 
❐ FAMILY TRAGEDY
❐ DUAL POV'S --BETWEEN MOTHER AND DAUGHTER
❐ FANTASTICALLY PACED
❐ INTENSE & TWISTY
❐ LENGTH OF AUDIO ➯ 9 HOURS, 51 MINUTES
 I LISTENED ON LIBBY THROUGH MY LIBRARY BUT I PREVIOUSLY RECEIVED AN ARC VIA NETGALLEY IN EXCHANGE FOR A HONEST REVIEW --I PREFER AUDIO!


There isn't much more I can say without giving anything away...and I don't want to give anything away...because this is too good.  

I would have liked a second narrator for either the daughter or the mother...but since it didn't have that, I will say Therese Plummer did a phenomenal job with the two different voices...giving each one a slightly different inflection so I didn't really confuse them.   

In closing, this story will keep you guessing until the end...giving you just enough clues to keep you trying to put it together and work it out...and even then it will surprise you. Also, the little Barbie's/Apples won't make sense until you've read/listened to this...and I definitely recommend the audio over reading.  So glad I was able to listen to this all at one time because it was unstoppable...I'm also pretty sure that it's unputdownable if you choose to read it, instead.


BREAKDOWN
Narration ➯ 5 STARS
Plot  5/5
Characters  5/5
The Feels  5/5
Pacing  5/5
Addictiveness  5/5
Theme, Tone or Intensity  5/5
Originality/Believability  5/5
Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening)  5/5
Twisty-ness/Mystery  5/5
Ending  5/5
SUMMATION  5 STARS


I LISTENED TO THIS FOR THE SQUARE 


FOR HALLOWEEN BINGO 2020



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER