Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

The Whispering Hollows by Lisa Unger



 ๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 


The Whispers - Novella 1
The Burning Girl - Novella 2
The Three Sisters - Novella 3
Psychic Powers
Some Mystery

With Audio Performed by January LaVoy




๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Collectively in eBook format these three novella's are available as a set with this cover:


I listened to each one separately, but consecutively on Audio, which was performed by one of my favorite narrators, January LaVoy.  I listened to this mainly so I would be up to speed for Ink & Bone by Lisa Unger.  These short novellas are sort of a prequel to that story.  These were each very short, quick listens and while I didn't find them overly special...I'm certainly not upset with spending my day with them.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


3STARS - GRADE=C



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 

Plot⇝ 2.7/5
Narration Performance⇝ 4.5/5
Characters⇝ 3.7/5
The Feels⇝ 3/5
Pacing⇝ 2.5/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 2.5/5
Ending⇝ 2.7/5
๏ ๏ ๏
Setting⇝ The Hollows
Source⇝ Audiobook (Library & Scribd)
๏ ๏ ๏




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER