Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Snakes and Ladders -Final Update!!!

I've finished my book...the one picked for me to read!!!  What a winner it was, thank you, everyone, for picking such an awesome read.  I managed to dodge all the snakes and hit two ladders.  I actually got lucky, what'da you know about that.


My Stops along the way...

#1~ Prompt:  Author is a Women...I read The Readymade Thief by Augustus Rose (finished 2/22/19) Which is not by a woman so I rolled only one dice or die...I rolled a 5 and moved to

#6~ Prompt:  Title has a color word in it...I read The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick (finished 2/24/19) Which has Silver in the title so I went up the ladder to  #27

#27~ Prompt:  Set during WWI or WWII...I read Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (finished 03/01/19)  --I thought this was a book leading up to WWII, but it turns out its about 8 yrs. before it...so I rolled one Die.  I rolled a 4 and moved to

#31~ Prompt:  Road Trip...I read Beartown by Fredrik Backman (Finished 0304/19) --A road trip occurs when the Hockey Team travels to an away game...so I rolled 2 dice and got 11 and moved to

#41~ Prompt:  Characters Involved in Politics...I read The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Finished 03/08/19) which has all sorts of political intrigue...so I rolled two dice and got 4 and moved to

#45~ Prompt:  A book that has been on your TBR for more than one year...I read If You Dare by Deanna Madden (Finished 03/11/19) --This whole series has been on my TBR for more than a year...so I rolled two dice and got 7 and moved to

#52~ Prompt:  Has a tree or flower on the cover...I read The Gone World by Tom Sweterlitsch (Finished 03/16/18) because it has several trees on the cover...so I rolled two dice and got 11 and moved to

#63~ Prompt:  Cover is more than 50% Blue...I read The Exes Revenge by Jo Jakeman (Finished 3/20/19) for the blue cover...since this is a ladder square, I'm moving to

#95~ Prompt:  Memoir...I read The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx (Finished 03/24/19) this is a book that is a year in the life of Nikki Sixx...so I rolled two dice and got 11 and moved to the last spot...

#100~ Prompt:  Let BL pick it for you: post 4 choices and read the one that gets the most votes...I chose these 4 Books...1~ The Red Hunter by Lisa Unger, 2~The Mistake by Elle Kennedy, 3~Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone, and 4~Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff...the winner was Jane Doe by Victoria Helen Stone (Finished 03/21/19)

This was a fun challenge, and I read some books that I really liked, one of the reasons I love Reading Challenges...forces me to read books that I might not have never gotten around to reading or find new ones to fit the challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER