Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The Readymade Thief by Augustus Rose

๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏

 

Urbex Exploring
Stand-Alone
Young-ish Adult
Davinci Code Feel
Weird AF

๏ ๏ ๏ Links ๏ ๏ ๏


Kindle eBookAudio

Add to GoodreadsAdd to Booklikes

 

With Audio Performed by Emily Rankin



๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


There are quite a few reviews that say this is like Davinci Code...and I didn't like that movie, or I didn't "get it" anyway, so I should have realized this wasn't going to work for me.  Basically, it was too long and too weird for me...the only elements of the book I really liked was the urbex exploring.  Search #urbex on Instagram, there are some really cool pics.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏

 

2STARS - GRADE=D



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 

Plot⇝ 2/5
Narration Performance⇝ 3/5
Main Characters⇝ 2.5/5
Secondary Characters⇝ 2/5
The Feels⇝ 1/5
Pacing⇝ 2/5
Addictiveness⇝ 1/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 1/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 2/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4/5
Ending⇝ 1/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Seriously, I don't even care...
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝  It's quite awesome...I think it went with the story well enough...
Setting⇝ Philadelphia, PA
Source⇝ Audiobook (Library)
๏ ๏ ๏

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER