Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

No Exit by Taylor Adams

๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Unrelenting Suspense
Nail-Biting Thriller
Stranded in a Snow Storm
Colorado Rockies
Totally Twisted

๏ ๏ ๏ Links ๏ ๏ ๏

Kindle eBookAudio

Add to GoodreadsAdd to Booklikes 



With Narration Performed by Sarah Naughton




๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Stranded at a Colorado rest stop with a would-be child kidnapper...in a hella snow storm.  Turns out this makes for a crazy suspenseful story.  With so many twists and turns, it made for an un-stoppable listen.  Sadly, though...for me...I felt like it just went on and on, and I started to lose interest in the MC's struggle to survive.  So much so that I had to rewind and re-listen to the last part of the story to see how it all played out.  I mean, ultimately, I was still invested in the overall story.   I do, however, believe that this would make for an excellent movie.


๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


4STARS - GRADE=B+



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 

Plot⇝ 4/5 
Narration Performance⇝ 4/5
Main Characters⇝ 4/5
The Feels⇝ 4.2/5
Pacing⇝ 3.5/5
Addictiveness⇝ 4.3/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 4/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 4/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 5/5
Originality⇝ 4/5
Ending⇝ 4/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Nah...
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ Kind of overplayed...but it goes with the story, actually.
Setting⇝ Colorada
Source⇝ Audible Audiobook
๏ ๏ ๏

Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER