Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Winterblaze by Kristen Callihan

Darkest London #3


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 



Gothic London
Historical
Paranormal Romance
Sex-plicit
Wolves
Demons


With Audio Performed by Moira Quirk




๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


I liked this so much more on Audio…with it, the slow sections are so much easier to get through.  I've previously read this series in eBook format, and I've struggled through the first two books. But now that I've found the audio version on Scribd...this has become a much more enjoyable read/listen.  Once you get to the meat of the story, it really is quite awesome…even for paranormal (just to clarify, I haven't been feeling the paranormal stories lately).  The dark, historic London paired with Kristen Callihan's superb writing makes the paranormal aspects, and let's not forget the sizzling sex scenes either, come to life.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


4STARS - GRADE=B+



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 


Plot⇝ 4/5
Narration Performance⇝ 4/5
Characters⇝ 4.3/5
The Feels⇝ 4/5
Pacing⇝ 3.7/5
Addictiveness⇝ 3.5/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 3.8/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 3.8/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4/5
Originality⇝ 4/5
Ending⇝  4/5 Cliffhanger⇝ "to be continued"
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ I like newer one better...
Setting⇝ London
Source⇝ Audiobook (Scribd)
๏ ๏ ๏




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER