Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Last Town by Blake Crouch

The Last Town - Blake Crouch



Book #3 

Wayward PinesTrilogy


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 

Dystopian
Monsters
Horror-if-ic
Uniquely Different Concept
Existentially Thought-Provoking





๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


A very mysterious, uniquely done creepy-scary scenario with scy-fy and dystopian-ish elements, this trilogy is a must-read. I loved it, despite certain aspects confusing the heck out of me…I'm inclined to believe that's on me, more than the writing, though. And geez-louise, what an ending...

If you don't know much about this series…you should keep it that way…and dive in. Seriously, just do it. The narration is excellently done for one-person narration.


๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


4.7STARS - GRADE=A




๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 



Plot⇝ 4.7/5
Main Characters⇝ 4.7/5
Secondary Characters⇝ 4.5/5
The Feels⇝ 4.5/5
Pacing⇝ 4.5/5
Addictiveness⇝ 5/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 5/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 4.5/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 5/5
Originality⇝ 5/5
Ending⇝ 4.5/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Well…
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ Meh...
Narration⇝ ☆4.5☆ for Paul Garcia
Series⇝ Wayward Pines #3
Setting⇝ Wayward Pines
Source⇝ I Own Audible Audiobook

๏ ๏ ๏







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER