Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Seeds of Iniquity by JA Redmerski -Book #4 of In the Company of Killers

Things that make you go...hmmm...

Seeds of Iniquity - J.A. Redmerski

๏ ๏ ๏  Series Blurb ๏ ๏ ๏ 


In the Company of Killers is a series about two rogue assassin brothers and a damaged girl with the blood of a killer who becomes the tie that binds the three. Together, along with a man whose torture and interrogation methods spread fear throughout their underground world of crime, they embark on the ultimate mission: take out the leader of the world’s oldest and largest assassination ring, and gain control of its operations—while at the same time fighting each other, and battling their own demons.

With a large cast of diverse characters, there is no shortage of action, drama, whiplash-inducing twists and controversial themes. This series will push the boundaries of human nature as the group embark on a dangerous life together of crime, lust, deception, murder, and love.





๏ ๏ ๏  My Review ๏ ๏ ๏ 


I'm not sure what it is about this series that keeps me listening…when I'm not even overly fond of the characters.  It must be something…?  Being a contract assassin isn't something that's even in my realm…and maybe, therein lies the reason…because isn't that why we read in the first place, to go somewhere we've never been, and possibly would never even want to go?  This was compulsively listenable, despite feeling like one of those flashback episodes of a TV show, you know the kind…where they go down memory lane, reminiscing about past episodes.  It still had my rapt attention.  The lies, betrayals and ultimately the coming together...

Ultimately, I think I keep listening because I have to know all the deep dark places this series is going to go.  That I'd be missing out if I didn't...




๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 

4STARS - GRADE=B+




Breakdown of Ratings 

Plot~ 3.8/5
Characters~ 4/5
The Feels~ 4.2/5
Pacing~ 4.3/5
Addictiveness~ 4.3/5
Theme or Tone~ 3.7/5
Flow (Writing Style)~ 4/5
Backdrop (World Building)~ 4/5
Originality~ 4.2/5
Ending~ 4/5 Cliffhanger~ "to be continued"
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover~ Awesome!
Narration~ Kate Reindeers, Stephen Bell Davies, Nelson Hobbs & Luke Daniels
Series~ In the Company of Killers #4
Setting~ Boston, MA
Source~ I Own Audible Audiobook
๏ ๏ ๏


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER