Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Evertrue by Brodi Ashton


Everneath #3


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Magic
Mythology
Young Adult
Tween Romance
Final Book in Trilogy
Series Rating: ☆3.7☆ 


With Audio Performed by Amy Rubinate




๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


I didn't know if I was ever going to read/listen to this final book.  But, hey Halloween Bingo gave me the push to finally get this series off my tbr.  I was initially drawn in by the beautiful covers this series has…especially the first one.  While not my favorite Young Adult series, which is most likely due to the fact that this is more Y(oung) and less A(dult), I still found it moderately good.  Other readers have found this ending to the series unsatisfactory, but I thought it ended just the way it should have.  Plus…Amy Rubinate's voice is always a pleasant voice to listen too.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


3.5STARS - GRADE=B-



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 


Plot⇝ 3.7/5
Narration Performance⇝ 4.5/5
Main Characters⇝ 3.5/5
The Feels⇝ 3/5
Pacing⇝ 3/5
Addictiveness⇝ 3/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 3.5/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 3.7/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4/5
Originality⇝ 3/5
Ending⇝ 4/5
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ Quite striking…not as much as the first one, though.
Setting⇝ Park City, UT & The Everneath
Source⇝ Audiobook (Library)
๏ ๏ ๏




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER