Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Wayward by Blake Crouch

Book #2 Wayward Pines Trilogy


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Horror-if-ic
The Actual Truth Can Be Scarier Than The Supposed Truth
Dystopian-ish
Small Town Creepiness
Thriller

๏ ๏ ๏ Links ๏ ๏ ๏


Add to GoodreadsAdd to Booklikes 





๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


This is the type of story that you should go into blind…or at least semi-blind. So I won't say anything about the plot itself. I was completely absorbed in this audiobook, other than the beginning where I struggled to remember what happened at the end of Pines, I eventually fell into the story and started remembering. If you decide to read this series...don't watch the TV show, after finishing the first book, I watched about an episode and a half and it has differences in how things play out, that only confused me when I started this book. What a crazy-scary AF atmosphere that Blake Crouch has masterminded here in this series. I cannot wait to listen to the third and final book in this series.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


☆4.7☆STARS - GRADE=A




๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 


Plot⇝ 4.5/5
Narration Performance⇝ 5/5
Characters⇝ 4.3/5
The Feels⇝ 5/5
Pacing⇝ 4.7/5
Addictiveness⇝ 5/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 5/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 4.5/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4.7/5
Originality⇝ 5/5
Ending⇝ 4.3/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Yeah, you could say that.
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ It's fitting…
Setting⇝ Wayward Pines
Source⇝ I own Audible Audiobook
๏ ๏ ๏



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER