Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

Rolling In The Deep by Mira Grant

ROLLING IN THE DEEP #0.5


FEATURING


Killer Mermaids
Cruise Ship Ride From Hell
They All Die In The End
Novella Prequel
For Into The Drowning Deep

With Audio Performed by Teri Schnaubelt

LINK TO SYNOPSIS (GOODREADS)


MY RATING⇢ 4 STARS | GRADE B+



MY THOUGHTS


Killer mermaids for the win...I listened to this after already having listened to Into the Drowning Deep...so I knew the deal with the mermaids but it was still ultimately a diabolical foray into the deep waters of the Mariana Trench. The characters are rather unlikeable, so I wasn't sad to see them come to their dastardly end (not really a spoiler).

A super quick listen that I enjoyed immensely.  The Audio was also fantastically performed, I do believe I liked this narrator more than the girl who narrated Into the Drowning Deep, even.  These two books could be listened to in any order, I think either way will work.



THE BREAKDOWN⇢  


Plot 4.2/5
Narration Performance 5/5
Characters 3/5
The Feels 4/5
Pacing 4/5
Addictiveness 4/5
Theme or Tone 4/5
Flow (Writing Style) /5
Backdrop (World Building) 4.5/5
Originality 5/5
Ending 4/5 
_____

Book Cover Way cool...book edition (pictured above) is better than the audio version.
Setting Mariana Trench
Source Audible Audiobook
Length3 hours, 6 minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER