Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill

Clash of the Kingdoms #1


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 

Magic
Fantasy
Cute, But Forgettable
Clean Romance

๏ ๏ ๏ Links ๏ ๏ ๏





With Audio Performed by Helen Johns



๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


The story did not live up to this gorgeous cover.  A winsome addition to YA Fantasy Trilogies already out there, that failed to fully capture my attention.  Maybe, cute and magical wasn't what I wanted to read right at the moment.  It's well written and the magic system was interesting, but the characters didn't really capture my attention.  This could have been due to the narration...I didn't really care for it, after all.  She was too mashed (like a mouth full of mashed potatoes) mouth for me to understand most of the time. 

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


3STARS - GRADE=C



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 

Plot⇝ 3.7/5
Narration Performance⇝ 2.5/5
Characters⇝ 2.3/5
The Feels⇝ 2.5/5
Pacing⇝ 2.7/5
Addictiveness⇝ 2.5/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 3/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 3.8/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 2.8/5
Originality⇝ 2.5/5
Ending⇝ 3.5/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Sort of...
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ Gorgeous...
Setting⇝ I honestly don't know...some kingdom somewhere...
Source⇝ Audiobook (Library)
๏ ๏ ๏


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER