Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2018

A Killer's Mind by Mike Omer


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Inside A Serial Killer's Mind
Crime Mystery
Profiler
Suspense Thriller
Kidnapping
KU Read & Listen


With Audio Performed by Brittany Pressley





๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


A Killer's Mind is morbidly fascinating and generally creepy.  Compulsively readable, or listenable, I couldn't put it down.  I had some issues with the way some elements played out and some minor believability issues, but nothing too major.  I got this book as a Kindle First and bought the narration and it was totally worth it.  I really like stories about Profilers, I find the whole process quite intriguing.  Narration by Brittany Pressley was very well done…I liked the way she did Zoe's accent, making it more pronounced when she was agitated.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


4.3STARS - GRADE=A-



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 


Plot⇝ 4.3/5
Narration Performance⇝ 4.5/5
Main Characters⇝ 4.3/5
Secondary Characters⇝ 4/5
The Feels⇝ 5/5
Pacing⇝ 5/5
Addictiveness⇝ 5/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 4.5/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 4.5/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4/5
Originality⇝ 4/5
Ending⇝ 4.3/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Sort of...
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ It's eye-catching…
Setting⇝ Chicago, IL, Dale City, VA, & Maynard MA
Source⇝ Audible Audiobook
๏ ๏ ๏



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER