Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE GOD GAME



THE GOD GAME
BY DANNY TOBEY



❐ Overall Rating 3½ | Narration 4¼

❐ Narrated by Andrew Eiden

❐ Listening Length: 13H 32M

❐ YA Science Fiction

❐ A diverse group of friends bonding over gaming

❐ Virtual Reality/Coding



An interesting concept that is both implausible and mad genius at the same time...I think. Which is, to say that I wasn't always sure what was going on. It was a tad too techy for me. Lot's of coding jargon that I just so glazed over while listening. Storywise, this one ticks a few boxes; interesting characters, an AI gone amock, and some thrilling aspects throughout. I probably could have liked this more but I don't think the timing was right for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER