Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE COUSINS


THE COUSINS

BY KAREN M McManus




❐ Overall Rating 4¾ | Narration 5

❐ Narrated by Sarah Skaer, Kate Reinders, David Garelik & Julia Whelan

❐ Listening Length: 9H 28M

❐ YA Mystery/Thriller 

❐ Three separate POV's for each cousin...plus the past's POV

❐ Family secrets & then some

❐ Splash of romance



This may be my favorite Karen M McManus book yet. I quite enjoyed it...super awesome narration...a compelling story and characters I genuinely liked. What more could you ask for? My only issue and it's a small one, depending on how you look at it, I guess...the copious amounts of teen drinking going on. Don't get me wrong, I know kids will try to drink, I did when I was a teen, but we/they usually sneak around and hide it from the adults, at least. These kids didn't seem to have that issue at all...it was like they were legal.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER