Pages

Friday, December 18, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ EVERY STOLEN BREATH



EVERY STOLEN BREATH

BY KIMBERLY GABRIEL



❐ Overall Rating 4½ | Narration 5

❐ Narrated by Chloe Dolandis

❐ Listening Length: 9H 7M

❐ YA Thriller 

❐ Chicago Setting

❐ Swarm/Mob Attacks

❐ Splash of romance




I've only vaguely heard of a swarm or mob attack...I didn't know it was really a thing...but apparently, it is. This book is based on true events that took place in or near Chicago involving a mob of teens attacking people.


When it comes to my book choices...I've been difficult to please lately, nothing seems to satisfy...but this one worked it's way into my head and invoked actual feelings from me with its unique plot, a character who has my name (even if it's spelled differently), and a narrator whose voice was perfect for this in every way.









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER