Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2020

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE AFTERLIFE OF HOLLY CHASE



BY CYNTHIA HAND


NARRATED BY ERIN SPENCER


❐SYNOPSIS & BUY LINKS ON AUTHORS WEBSITE❐



❐ Overall Rating 4½ | Narration 5

❐ Scrooge Retelling

❐ That's uniquely different

❐ The Ghosts of Christmas

❐ YA



I put this book off for way too long. The perfect Christmas book for someone who doesn't do Christmas books...because working in retail has killed my Christmas joy. A fun, modern twist on an old Christmas favorite that was a pleasant surprise. I actually really enjoyed this, from the Scroog-y beginning all the way to the terrific ending. If you like YA sometimes, or all the time, and you want a fun Christmas retelling of Scrooge...give this a try.



❐ Hoopla Listen through my Library

❐ Length ➯ 10H

❐ Plot ➯ 4.5/5

❐ Characters ➯ 4.3/5

❐ The Feels ➯ 4.5/5

❐ Theme ➯ 4.5/5

❐ Ending ➯ 5/5






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER