Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Managed by Kristen Callihan

VIP #2


๏ ๏ ๏  Highlights ๏ ๏ ๏ 


Contemporary Romance
Music Biz
Laugh Out Loud Banter
Rock, Rock Til U Drop
Stand-Alone

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏ 


4.5STARS - GRADE=A-


๏ ๏ ๏  My Thoughts ๏ ๏ ๏ 


The second book in the VIP Series, focusing on a new couple.  Kristen Callihan is one of the authors whose books I always seem to enjoy.  This one is no exception.  The VIP Series centers around a rock band that goes by the name of Kill John.  With a mix of American characters and British.  I really love the banter between this set of characters and plan to read all the books in the series, eventually.  I may have liked Gabriel and Sophie's story even more than Killian and Liberty's.  My only issue is the there is a tad too much explicit sex...but some like that, I know. 



๏ Breakdown of Ratings ๏ 


Plot⇝ 4.5/5
Main Characters⇝ 4.5/5
Secondary Characters⇝ 4.3/5
The Feels⇝ 4.3/5
Pacing⇝ 4/5
Addictiveness⇝ 4.5/5
Theme or Tone⇝ 5/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 5/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4.3/5
Ending⇝ 4.3/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Nope...next up is Jax's Story.
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ It's quite doable...
Setting⇝  On tour throughout Europe with Kill John
Source⇝ I Own Kindle eBook Version
๏ ๏ ๏

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER