Pages

Friday, November 30, 2018

November Re-Cap

While I only read a total of 10 books plus 1 novella this month, which is lower than what I've been reading lately, I've had some really good reads/listens this month. With the exception of one DNF, I only had 2 ratings under 4 and a half stars....so November has totally been a quality reading month over quantity.  I'll take that!  I also started a blog...again.  What can I say, I cannot make up my mind whether or not I want a blog or not.  So...we will see how this goes for me. 





(Audiobook) Uncanny by Sarah Fine
Finish Date:  11/01
☆4☆STARS - GRADE=B+


(eBook on Riveted) These Precious Scars by Emily Suvada
Finish Date:  11/02
☆3☆STARS - GRADE=C


(Kindle eBook) Beyond What Is Given by Rebecca Yarros
Finish Date:  11/05
☆4.5☆STARS - GRADE=A-


(Audiobook) This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada
Finish Date:  11/08
☆4.5☆STARS - GRADE=A-


(Audiobook) Sky In The Deep by Adrienne Young
Finish Date:  11/10
☆4.8☆STARS - GRADE=A


(Kindle eBook) This Is Love by Caroline Nolan
Finish Date:  11/12
☆5☆STARS - GRADE=A+



(Audiobook) The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein by Kiersten White
Finish Date:  11/16
☆3.2☆STARS - GRADE=C+


(Netgalley eARC) You'd Be Mine by Erin Hahn
Finish Date:  11/19
☆4.8☆STARS - GRADE=A




(Audiobook) Into The Black Nowhere by Meg Gardiner
Finish Date:  11/20
☆4.3☆STARS - GRADE=A-



(Audiobook) The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed
Finish Date:  11/26
☆4.5☆STARS - GRADE=A-


(Audiobook) Kill The Queen by Jennifer Estep (Review Pending)
Finish Date:  11/30
☆4.8☆STARS - GRADE=A

11 books total, 7 of which were Audiobooks, 3 were eBooks and 1 Netgalley eARC.
Plus 1 DNF (I dnf'd this early on, it just wasn't for me)


For a grand total (including Audiobooks) of 3,682 Pages!

My Choice for Best Cover for the Month of November is




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER