Pages

Monday, May 14, 2018

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW ➯ MIDNIGHT AT THE ELECTRIC (UPDATED REVIEW)


BY JODI LYNN ANDERSON


NARRATED BY JORJEANA MARIE, BAILEY CARR & FIONA HARDINGHAM



THE DETAILS
❐ COMING OF AGE
❐ FUTURISTIC MIXED WITH HISTORICAL
❐ THREE POV'S
❐ KANSAS SETTING --PRESENT 
❐ ENGLAND SETTING --PAST
❐ PRESENT AND PAST POV'S 
❐ LENGTH OF AUDIO ➯ 6 HOURS, 20 MINUTES
 I LISTENED THROUGH SCRIBD


This book is not what the synopsis leads you to believe.  For me, it's a story about a turtle and how he has touched different lives through the passage of many years…its…mystifying yet enchanting…and nonetheless, it still needed something more. I think it could have been perfect if it was just a little bit longer.  Which is not how I usually feel about a book.  What I did get from this was nearly perfect and I just wanted a little more of it.


MY RATING 4 STARS


BREAKDOWN
Narration ➯ 5 STARS
Plot  3.8/5
Characters  4/5
The Feels  4.2/5
Pacing  3.8/5
Addictiveness  4/5
Theme, Tone or Intensity  4.2/5
Originality  5/5
Flow (Writing Style/Ease of Listening)  4.5/5
World-Building/Twisty-ness/Mystery/Romance/Chemistry  4.5/5
Ending  3.8/5
SUMMATION  4 STARS



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER