Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West


"I've missed my hot chocolate. I just think of you as the guy who brings it to me. Sometimes I forget your name and call you hot chocolate guy.” 


My Thoughts:

I loved Caymen, her snark, her indecisiveness, she was effervescent.  She was excellently portrayed by Jorjeana Marie.  I really believe she captured her sarcastic personality well.  I would highly recommend listening to the audio version.  The story's overall believability is what ultimately pulled me in and kept me hooked.

Sex Factor:  None, a squeaky clean romance.

OVERALL RATING: 4.5 STARS


✧Breakdown of Rating✧

Plot: 4/5
Characters: 4.5/5
The Feels: 4/5
Theme: 5/5
Flow: 5/5
Backdrop (World Building): 4/5
Originality: 5/5
Book Cover: 3/5 
Narration: 5/5 
Ending: 4.5/5 Cliffhanger: No



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Latest Post

AUDIOBOOK ➯ THE PERFECT MOTHER